The Sims 4 community has often been hesitant to introduce a new occult Sim to Vampires for years now, and now that the game pack is now available in the world, the community can begin by copying Stephanie Meyers Twilight and bringing out all of the romantic drama!
The Sims 4 Werewolves game pack has a slew of features, including how to become a werewolf, who has stats, and passives, as well as unique social and world interactions for Werewolf Sims. No matter what you ask, weve got an answer to it.
On this page, here are some pictures from the movie "Young Rock."
- How to become a werewolf in The Sims 4
- What is Fury in the The Sims 4 Werewolves?
- How to level up werewolf rank in The Sims 4
- Werewolf dormant abilities in The Sims 4
- How to cure Werebies in The Sims 4
- Other things you need to know about werewolves in The Sims 4
How to become a werewolf in The Sims 4
In The Sims 4, there are a variety of ways for you to become a werewolf, with the following listed:
- You create a Werewolf Sim in Create-A-Sim.
- You are born from a Werewolf Sim.
- You ask someone with the Cursed Bite Ability to make you into a Werewolf.
- Your exploration leads you to be bitten/scratched by a werewolf.
This is the easiest way to create a werewolf Sim, simply because you need to choose that you want to be an occult Sim, select werewolf, and youre are now able to select and choose what your werewolf looks like, down to their fur colour, the shape of their ears, and their face. Voila, you are now a waswolf. Easy peasy.
When two loving werewolves meet and adopt a newborn, it''s very probable that a Sim that is born from werewolf parents has begun to develop into a werewolf during their teenage days. It''s probable that their parents will adapt the werewolf trait, similar to how it works with vampires.
Some werewolves have the ability to react with the Cursed Bite. These bites infect Sims with Werebies, the dreaded illness that will eventually transform you into a werewolf. However, only powerful werewolves have the ability, and if you want them to even consider turning you, you may need to make sure youre at least friends, otherwise they will turn you away.
Your Sim will contract Werebies once it has been given the Cursed Bite. This will then make Sims go through three stages before transforming into a waswolf. The first is the bite itself, which will fill your Sim with rage, and the second is general discomfort. This will leave your Sim feeling hungry and foaming at the mouth. Eventually this all leads to transformation, where your Sim will go into a rage.
For this to happen, you must explore the Underground Tunnels near the community lot, including the Grimtooth Bar and Bunker.
Players will need to keep an eye on the tunnel where they hear growing. Do so, and your Sim will end up in a scuffle with a werewolf and will contract the Werebies virus.
You will first need to transform into a Werewolf and avoid being adamant to allow you to change your human to bewolf form at all times. Below, we''ll talk about dormant abilities and their limitations.
For the first time, how do you look into a werewolf? Well, that''s all to do with Fury.
What is Fury in the The Sims 4 Werewolves?
For Sims to revamp their Werewolf form for the first time, they first have to embrace their Fury, a hungry rage that is deep within each werewolf''s blood, and is what makes them more susceptible to become a mindless, rampaging beast.
Fury is the rage, and each Werewolfs Sims tick, which makes them lose their rag is different.
During our preview of the game, we created two Werewolf Sims, each having their own Fury. One Werewolf Sim lost their rag whenever they slept at night because that simply wasn''t the appropriate time to sleep for them. However, our other Sim didnt like being uncomfortable at any time and took things much more personally if they were embarrassed or stressed out.
Fury was often boosted by doing Werewolf things, such as smashing or scratching chairs. Giving in to any kind of bestial nature through interactions (usually indicated with a Werewolf symbol)
The Sims Fury grows, and they will begin to manifest the effects of their fury through a red aura that follows them around. They will become more emotional and easier to anger. Eventually their eyes will turn red, and they will become a Werewolf.
Werewolf Sims will not be able to do anything outside of raging. One of the best ways to keep them from doing anything that might impact your relationship with others is by locking them into a room where they will be incapable to do anything but scratch and smash things. It is expensive, but it is worth it.
How to level up werewolf rank in The Sims 4
There are a lot of benefits about being a werewolf in The Sims 4, but unfortunately the real good stuff is hidden behind the tiers. So, yes, you know it, and you have to level your werewolf Sim in order to gain support from the skill tree.
The total number of categories is five:
- Rank 1 - Pup
- Rank 2 - Runt
- Rank 3 - Prime
- Rank 4 - Veteran
- Rank 5 - Apex
The easiest - and most straightforward - way to do so is by meeting with other werewolves at Moonwood Mill. There are plenty to interact with, and Werewolf leaders (such as Kristopher Volkov from the werewolf pack, The Moonwood Collective) are the easiest way to go to for an insight. Because it will have a werewolf symbol on it.
Interactions do not need to be about talking either; however, there are a lot of other things you can do in order to get more information. For example, you may brawl with other waswolves, or mentor those who are less experienced.
If everything fails, you can quickly remove a book from your books shelf and begin learning more about all of the waswolves.
Werewolf dormant abilities in The Sims 4
Werewolves come with their own unique abilities trees, as well as points earned by doing Werewolf-like activities or by doing research.
There are also dormant abilities, which are impossible to be unlocked by ability points, and rather, players must get their Sims to do certain things to unlock them.
Below you may see which abilities are dormant and how to unlock them:
- Werewolf Empathy - Youve been around werewolves enough to know what makes them tick. After calming down other Werewolves, you are able to remove Fury from other Werewolves, preventing them from rampaging.
- Werewolf Mentorship - Youve guided others in the way of the wolf. When mentoring other Werewolves, they gain bonus rank, better moods and relationship gains at a more efficient rate.
- Werewolf Diplomacy - Youve helped others sympathize with the plight of Werewolves. With this ability, youre able to bestow the Werewolf Ally trait on other Sims, changing their outlook.
- Lunar Epiphany - Youve gained more of an understanding after reading the sacred Werewolf texts. With this ability, youre able to understand a unique, Werewolf language that not many others can do and can cure yourself from being a Werewolf
- Werewolf Menace - You take glee in scaring others as a Werewolf, and feel no guilt. Scaring other Sims makes you feel more playful.
- Transformation Mastery - Youve locked yourself away during an episode of Fury, and have gained understanding. Once youve managed to not scare anyone while in a Fury as a Werewolf, you will be able to unlock this ability to transform at will.
How to cure Werebies in The Sims 4
Sometimes you might not be able to become a Werewolf, however once you have discovered Werebies, you have very little time before you complete the transformation, transforming you into a Werewolf.
Weve discovered that there are two ways to treat yourself from Werebies: the one is dependent on chance, while the other is guaranteed to make those Werebies a thing of the past.
- Sweat the Werebies Out - When your Sim next goes to sleep, there is a unique interaction when you click on your bed that says Sweat the Werebies Out. This option doesnt always work out in comparison to the next option, but there is a possibility that your Sim will be cured.
- Ask for the remedy at The Grimtooth Bar and Bunker - Head to this specific bar in the Moonwood Mill neighborhood and ask the bartender for a Werebies Remedy. Youll be given it and will be cured.
In The Sims 4, there are a few things you need to know about werewolves.
In The Sims 4, here are six things you should know about werewolves:
- Your Sim is guaranteed to hold the Werewolf gene if they are born from two werewolves, however there is a catch - they may hold the gene, but it can also skip over them. This makes it likely that if your Sim gives birth, the child is likely to have the Werewolf gene too.
- Werewolves can teach toddlers, children and pets to howl through social interaction traits. They must be on friendly terms to do this, however.
- There are various Werewolf-based interactions with normal items. You can do things like take a savage poo and paw a plate, which makes the Werewolf Sim act more aggressively through their interactions.
- You are able to Woohoo other Sims as a Werewolf, earning you a unique, flirty moodlet.
- Howling too much will cause your Werewolf Sim to gain the Sore Throat moodlet if you do it too much.
- You can talk to Non-Werewolf Sims and plead your case about why being a Werewolf is good. If you manage to, these Non-Werewolf Sims will become an ally.
In The Sims 4, you should have a wonderful time as a werewolf!