Enhance Games and Limited Run Games have released the Collector''s Editions for all three consoles. The Switch will get a Red Z, the PlayStation getting a Blue L, and the Xbox will get a Green S. There''s really nothing extra special about each one, as all tetrominoes are four squares, and each one will be offering the same special content for $100 each.
It''s like you''ve never seen it, or heard it before, and incredibly addictive, unique, and breathtaking retrofit for one of the most popular puzzle games of all time, from the people who brought you the award-winning Rez Infinite and legendary puzzle game Lumines. Music, backgrounds, sounds, and special effectseverything, from the Tetris pieces themselves, pulse, dance, and explode in perfect harmony with how you''re playing, making any of the game''s 30+ stages and 10+ modes something
- Includes Cross-Platform Multiplayer! Players on different platforms can easily join Friend Match rooms with the new Room ID feature.
- Spectator Mode is available in Friend Matches. A room can contain up to 8 total people.
- Includes the "Zone" mechanic, where players can stop time (and Tetriminos falling) by entering "the Zone" and either get out of a sticky situation that could otherwise lead to "Game Over," or rack up extra line clears for bonus rewards.
- Multiplayer mode "Zone Battle," which shakes up traditional 1-on-1 Tetris gameplay via the time-stopping Zone mechanic made famous in Tetris Effect.
- A "Connected" co-op mode, where up to three players can literally connect their Tetris playfields together and play as one.
- Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
- Ranked and unranked play, matchmaking, and player progression for unlockable avatars.
Have you enjoyed this? Please leave your thoughts on social media.