The PlayStation 5 is among the most popular consoles ever released, but this is expected to change as the Slim model''s release. The only way to reduce the console is to do what DIY Perks performed: build one.
DIY Perks, a new YouTube video, reveals the most interesting aspects of the PlayStation 5 Slim building process, such as replacing the console''s largest components, like the cooling system, with homemade ones. However, the video demonstrates some of the most interesting things on YouTube.
The PlayStation 5 console was first set back in November 2020 worldwide, but new models are still difficult to find in stores due to manufacturing difficulties. As such, it is a little premature to speculate about new models, although a Pro model is supposedly in the works for a late 2023 or early 2024 release. According to these rumors, the PlayStation 5 Pro will feature two times the performance in ray tracing over the base model, and it will employ advanced reconstruction technology.
The PlayStation 5 is now available worldwide.
- Experience lightning-fast loading with an ultra-high-speed SSD, deeper immersion with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers and 3D Audio, and an all-new generation of incredible PlayStation games
- Lightning Speed - Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU and SSD with Integrated I/O that rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation console can do
- Stunning Games - marvel at incredible graphics and experience new PS5 features
- Breathtaking Immersion - discover a deeper gaming experience with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio technology
- Amazon Prime customers will have priority access to the PlayStation 5