Fall Guys has a great week in a row, with the game going free-to-play, and it is scheduled to launch on Xbox and Nintendo Switch at the same time.
Season 1 of Fall Guys'' first season is rated for free for everyone, and it''s a sort of reset, with players offering a new currency and a Season Pass.
You''ll find everything you need to know about the new season below, from how the new currency works, to how you can get rewards through pre-registration.
On this page, you''ll find out more.
- Fall Guys free-to-play, Xbox and Switch release time estimate
- What''''s new in Season 1: Free For All?
The release of Fall Guys for free to play, for Xbox and Switch is expected to last for the duration.
UPDATE (9:30am): And we are apparently live! Despite Mediatonic''s failure to declare it, we are able to log in on PS4, Xbox, and PC.
The latest Fall Guys patch notes, Season 1 Battle Pass, an explanationer on Crowns and Crown Shards, and a new gameplay trailer for the season:
ORIGINAL REPORT: Fall Guys Season 1: Free For All is set to release on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Nintendo Switch on June 21. This is the game''s free-to-play process, and it will see new content as well as modifications to existing systems.
Although the developer Mediatonic has yet to specify the exact time for Fall Guys'' free-to-play launch, the in-game counter for the current season will be as follows:
- UK: 1pm (BST / UK)
- Europe: 2pm (CEST / West Europe)
- East Coast US: 8am (EST / East Coast US)
- West Coast US: 5am (PST / West Coast US)
This makes up with previous updates, such as hotfixes or larger updates, adding things like Jump Showdown, where Fall Guys tends to update in the afternoon UK time.
Why is there no exact time? Mediatonic is attempting to make certain first that "there are no gremlins in the system." Either way, it''s likely to be today, depending on how long it takes to work.
We don''t know the exact time of our updates, so that we can confirm that there are no gremlins in the systemIf you open the game before we announce anything, you may see: No new challenges No new show Store not refreshed Potato (hopefully not!) pic.twitter.com/s4zhXQr0vw
What''''s new in Season 1: Free For All?
Fall Guys is going through a revamp to include the Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and Epic Games Store. This means that the first season of Season 1 is actually Season 1: Free for everyone. There is a lot of new content, as well as some changes to how currency and season pass.
Here''s what you should expect:
- New Platforms: Fall Guys will be launching onto Nintendo Switch, Epic Games Store and Xbox consoles on June 21st. The game will be de-listed on Steam from this date too, but existing players will be unnaffected.
- Season 1: Free For All: The game will be going free-to-play. Cross-platform play and progression will come into effect too, allowing you to play with players on other platforms
- PS5 version: Launching on June 21, with faster loading times and performance upgrades on the way.
- Legacy Pack: For players that launch Fall Guys before June 21, this includes a nickname, nameplate, the Regal costume, the Veggie Dog costume, the Feisty Dwarf costume and the Season Pass for Season 1!
- Show Bucks, new currency that can be used to purchase the Season Pass
- Pre-registered rewards, for players that want to pre-register for the new season. You''''ll get a bunch of exclusive rewards.
Season 1 of Fall Guys: Free for All!