AEXLAB, a developer, has announced that they have officially launched the open beta for its users, allowing them to explore the game''s many aspects and to test the limitations of what it can do to help improve the game later this year. Here''s a recap of the demo of everything in the beta.
- Competitive Integrity.Everything in VAIL is designed for the highest degree of competitive integrity. From standardizing player height, to player animations and net code, everything is designed for competitive gaming first.
- Realistic Collision Physics.Guns and other objects collide with the environment as you would expect it to in real life. This allows you to eject AK mags by slapping it out with another magazine
- Factionsfight to defend what matters most. Attacker or defender, enter the world as either Colonist or REYAB.
- Artifact Game Modeis VAIL''''s take on Search and Destroy. A competitive game mode informed by the competitive teams and players. Protect artifact sites A and B by eliminating all enemy players, or denying the artifacts from getting scanned. Every second counts.
- Social Armory, join friends to play chess, hockey and draw. Practice your aim and test new weapons downrange before entering a match. Artificial
- Crouching + Seated Modefor players to play their best with the most comfort. Joystick up-down to crouch or stand in game.
- Virtual Gunstock Supportsmooth aiming and maximum immersion with realistic handling.
- Full Body Immersion. Feel comfortable in VR with an approximation of your real body without the need for additional tracking hardware. VAIL''''s full body IK animation grounds you in the world of .
- Force Graballows players to pick up guns and other objects without having to bend over or reach for it. Easily take weapons and magazines from your fallen enemies, and never worry about losing your gun to the floor.
Was this great? Please share your thoughts on social media!