SEGA announced the first anniversary plans for Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis as they kicked off the event today. There are a number of additions to the game, but only for a limited time, as they will have new time quests, new weapons to snag, certain enemies losing seasonal currency, and more. Below is a list of the items you can see below.
The first year of the year, including the Katana-wielding Braver class and the nimble Bouncer class, has been marked with a wide range of improvements. The year''s largest update, Sandstorm Requiem, has created the new desert region, Retem, new enemies, and Chapter 2 as well as the introduction of Chapter 2. Players also celebrated the launch of the Autumnal Equinox, Winter Event, and the Spring Fiesta, with limited time quests and rewards.
The Reminiscence Collection, which included traditional cosmetic items, emotes and motion modifications, and Gilded Glamour, which included luxurious embroidered dresses and detailed attire, were among the most popular AC Scratch Ticket Collections. Summer Sky Seaside, which included trendy outfits for summer like swimwear, was a community favorite. ThePhantasy Star Online 2 New Genesisstory is continuing in the most ambitious update yet, starting on June 8, which includes the addition of the highly anticipated snowy
- Find Mischief Symbols throughout the open fields
- Rappies from every previous seasonal event have returned to celebrate
- Gather Anniversartichoke and Randomite for a limited time
- Certain marked enemies will reward seasonal currency which can be used for limited time rewards
- New Limited Time Quest, Drill: Dazzling Chaos Suppression Op! With no Battle Triggers, players can take on this quest as many times as they''''d like and earn new 5-Star Obscura Weapons, Weapon Camo, and Augments by fighting enemies from Retem and Alieo. Be on the lookout for an exciting new enemy!
Did you enjoy this? Please share your thoughts on social media!