The Pokemon Company launched a new livestream this morning, revealing new information about &. The company basically explained what the world setting will be like when you enter the game, giving away information about the area itself, some of the new creatures you''ll encounter, and some of the new people you''ll encounter. Both games are expected to be released on Nintendo Switch on November 18th and 2022.
Paldea is a populated area of vast open spaces with lakes, towering highs, wastelands, and mountain ranges. Players will discover a lot of people and Pokemon living together in a variety of locations, from a farming village with abundant harvests to a shopping area. There are also Pokemon living in treetops, rivers, and other areas in the wilderness.
The largest city in Paldea is the Mesagoza. Players will be able to see either Naranja Academy or Uva Academy in the app, which includes their name, their emblem, and their uniforms and other information. The Pokedex will be loaded on the Rotom Phone as an app, which will display their current location. Also, players will also see information about nearby towns, Pokemon Centers, and wild Pokemon.
Terastal Phenomenon: This phenomenon is only found in the Paldea area and makes Pokemon shine and glimmer like gems. In the series, a Tera Jewel appears above the head like a crown, and the Pokemon''s body sparkles like a cut gemstone. During the battle, players will be able to enhance their battle strategies by touching crystals with Terastal energy or by going to a Pokemon Center.
Tera Raid Battles: Tera Raid Battles are triggered inandwhen three additional players join forces to take on a Terastallized wild Pokemon. Trainers may then select to join someone else''s raid in the Tera Raid Battle option. This battle process requires a time limit and allows players to continue attacking smoothly without having to wait for other Trainers to choose their actions.
Players in Poke Portal and the Union Circle can trade and fight with Trainers throughout the world using a feature called the Poke Portal.
- Trading: In the Poke Portal, a Link Trade lets players trade with a specific person. With a Surprise Trade, after choosing a Pokemon to trade, players will be able to trade with a random Trainer somewhere in the world.
- Battling: In the Link Battle option in the Poke Portal, players will be able to have Pokemon battles with other Pokemon Trainers.
A player and up to three friends can go exploring in the same space with the addition of the Union Circle feature to the Poke Portal.
People in the Paldea area
- Clavell: He acts as the director of the academy and will teach the player many things about their school.
- Jacq: Mr. Jacq is very knowledgeable about Pokemon biology and is the developer of the Pokedex app for the Rotom Phone. He''''ll also be the player''''s homeroom teacher.
- Arven: Arven is an upperclassman at the academy. He''''s good at cooking and is researching healthy recipes that can help Pokemon feel better.
- Penny: Penny has a bit of a shy personality, and for some reason, she doesn''''t seem to come to the academy very often.
- Gym Leader of the Glaseado Gym, Grusha: Grusha used to be a professional snowboarder, but he is now the Gym Leader of the Glaseado Gym full time. He is an Ice-type specialist who has Cetitan as his partner.
Have you enjoyed it? Please share it on social media!