The Pokemon Masters EX strategy and action game for mobile platforms is now available for download on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). Special in-game events and rewards are offered on a regular basis. The Legendary Arena featuring Cobalion has returned for a limited time:
The Legendary Arena Cobalion
At 11:00p.m. August 18, 2022 at 10:59p.m. Date/Time August 4, 2022
The Legendary Arena Cobalion is coming back!
Legendary Arena Cobalion is reintroduced starting today!
Along with the return of the event, new Event Missions have been added!
To get Gems, you may complete higher-difficult missions.
The fourth of August, 2022, at 11:00pm, August 18, 2022, at 10:59pm.
The Legendary Arena is a special battle area in which you may choose to form multiple teams and take on the task by using a set number of sync pairs.
To earn Medals that can only be obtained here, you may complete the related missions!
- To attempt Legendary Arena missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 2: Defeat Team Break! (Normal) in single-player.
- Your area info and mission completion data will be saved at the events conclusion and will be used the next time this event returns.
- Check out About the Legendary Arena for more details and other important information.
- If youd like some pointers specific to this challenge, check out the battle strategy tips. You can view these tips from the battle difficulty selection screen.
- While Legendary Arena missions will also be displayed on the General missions screen, they cannot be attempted outside of the challenge period.
- Event missions held at the same time as the Legendary Arena do not count toward the completion requirements for Legendary Arena Mission Completion Rewards.
- All completion rewards for event missions held at the same time as the Legendary Arena must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope that you continue to enjoy Pokemon Masters EX.