The film has had a big success this summer at the theater, but WB is spending no time preparing it for the digital release on September 13th. There''s also a Dolby Vision presentation, complete with an audio track and several new features for the moment. Below are some details, as well as the cover for the film.
Elvis 4K Release Details
"Elvis," directed by Baz Luhrmann and Craig Pearce, explores Elvis Presley''s life and music through the lens of his enigmatic manager, Colonel Tom Parker, and the film''s producers. From Presley''s rise to fame to his unprecedented stardom, the film features an author, actress, writer, and filmmaker. The film features Courtenay Valenti and Kevin McCormick, who is also producer.
Here''s how to see some of the most popular features:
- DOLBY VISION/HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
- DOLBY ATMOS AUDIO TRACK
- Bigger Than Life: The Making ofElvis
- Rock ''''N Roll Royalty: The Music & Artists BehindElvis
- Fit for a King; The Style ofElvis
- Viva Australia: Recreating Iconic Locations forElvis
- "Trouble" Lyric Video
- 4K Blu-ray subtitles: English SDH, Swedish, Latin Spanish, Norwegian, Parisian French, Canadian French, Finnish, and Danish
- Blu-ray subtitles: English SDH, Brazilian Portuguese, Canadian French, Latin Spanish, and Parisian French
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your opinion on social media!