The Pokemon Company International has revealed more information about the 2022 Pokemon World Championships. Read on below to read more.
Profit from your London travel experience by skipping the lines for exclusive goods and designs.
The 2022 Pokemon World Championships, which will take place in London, England, will include excitement and events. Fans of the Pokemon Center Pop-Up Stores exclusive Pokemon treasures may now make a purchase. In addition to exclusive designs, the Pop-Up Store is also offering fun Pokemon surprises that youll need to know! Best of all, making a reservation is free of cost.
During the event, you may contact the appointment manager, and select your preferred shopping date and time. Depending on your preference, go to the Pokemon Center Pop-Up Store at the appropriate time and time, check in via the SMS link to enter the virtual queue, and wait until you receive a confirmation that your shopping has come to.
While registering, a preregistration is not required. Fans who aren''t able to make a reservation before the Championships may do so.
The Pokemon Centers Pop-Up Store will be open at ExCeL London starting August 17 and ending the remainder of the event:
- Wednesday: 127 p.m. BST
- Thursday, Friday, and Saturday: 8 a.m.8 p.m. BST
- Sunday: 8 a.m.4 p.m. BST
If exclusive new Pokemon products werent enough, the Pop-Up Store is also a PokeStop! Play Pokemon GO while waiting for your scheduled shopping experience, and spin the PokeStop for Field Research and to receive unique in-game postcards.
Check theFAQ for additional information about the Pokemon Center Pop-Up Store.
POP-UP ON THE POKEMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS FAQ
How do I shop at the Pokemon Center Pop-Up?
Fans who wish to make a visit to the Pokemon Center Pop-Up Store can make a reservation early or join the virtual queue during the events.
Pre-Registering for a Reservation
- To access the Pokemon Center Pop-Up, you can register for a reservation by visitingthe appointment managerand then selecting your preferred shopping date and time.
- Reservations are limited and once filled, we cannot accommodate requests. We plan on having plenty of space and merchandise, so everyone is welcomed, with or without a prior reservation.
- Expect to receive confirmation of your reservation via email or text message.
- If reservations are closed, please see below for information about the on-site virtual queue.
Event Event Virtual Queue
- At the event, you can join a virtual queue to access the Pokemon Center Pop-Up. A virtual queue allows you to walk around and enjoy other experiences while you wait.
- There will be signs with instructions on how to join the virtual queue via smartphone or on-site kiosks. If you have further questions, please see staff at the event.
- This virtual queue is limited and operates on a first come, first served basis.
Can I cancel my reservation?Reservations cannot be changed. You may cancel your reservation and join the virtual queue at the event.
Is it possible to reserve multiple time slots? You may book up to one reservation per day. If you have a reservation and want to return the same day, you may join the virtual queue.
What number can I add to my reservation? Each reservation may include up to four people, and you may add up to four individuals to a single location in the virtual queue.
Is it possible to transfer my reservation to another person?Reservations cannot be transferred.
Is it possible to make a new reservation if I am late to my reservation time window? The Pokemon Center Pop-Up is now available on the virtual queue.
What payment methods are accepted at the Pokemon Center Pop-Up? Cash is not accepted. You may pay by credit card (debit card) or other credit cards.
What are the Pokemon Center Pop-Up Hours?Wednesday, August 17, from 12:00 to 7:00 pm. Saturday, August 18, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.Sunday, August 21, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
How do I get into the Pokemon Center Pop-Up as a competitor, spectator, or staff? By making a reservation or using the virtual queue, you may follow the same guidelines.
Can I check my bag? Yes, there will be a bag check outside of the Pokemon Center Pop-Up. If you have a large bag, you should use the complimentary bag check prior to entering the Pokemon Center Pop-Up.
Is my bag too big?Bags larger than 9 x 14 x 22 (23 cm x 36 cm x 56 cm) must be checked. If an airline would not classify the bag as a carry-on, then it is too big to enter the Pokemon Center Pop-Up.
What are the directions to get to the ExCel Center? Please see http://www.excel.london/visitor/getting-here for parking information.
Do you have an answer to this question? Please send your queries to Customer Service here. http://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000020293
Pokemon.com and world.pokemon.com are among the most well-known sites in the world.