Raw Fury announced this week that they have completed publisher duties for the next game. This is a musical adventure game developed by Hyper Games and that Tove Jansson will accompany you on a journey to restore harmony in the valley, which has been slain by ugly parks that threaten to destroy the land. The game will be available on PC and consoles, but will not date until 2023.
After a series of grotesque gardens, Snufkin must restore the harmony of Moominvalley. The game is a fun and relaxing experience for both children and adults, and it encompasses open world-mechanics and complex puzzles. Discover the uniqueness of the valley and beyond and enjoy listening to other people. If you already know and love the Moomins, here''s the chance to meet everyone.
- A cozy adventure game in a gorgeous storybook art style.
- Music in collaboration with Sigur Ros.
- Story-rich gameplay and charming characters to meet, each with their own charming stories to uncover and quests to solve, inspired by Tove Jansson''''s work.
- Explore Moominvalley''''s open world and solve musical and environmental puzzles along the way to uncover its secrets.
- Get the strict Park Keeper and his horrible parks out of Moominvalley with the help of your trusty harmonica, a bit of stealth, and the friends you''''ll meet along the way.
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your opinion on social media!