On the UbiForward livestream, Ubisoft revealed a number of plans for the franchise, starting in about 30 minutes, which ended the event. Aside from touching on the new title after Mirage, they also revealed a Netflix project on the way.
- Red: is the next flagship title after and the future of the open world RPG in . It is being developed by Ubisoft Quebec, the studio behind Assassin''''s Creed Odyssey, with Jonathan Dumont as Creative Director. Here players will be able to explore a long-awaited setting for an Assassin''''s Creed game: feudal Japan and all its shinobi fantasies.
- Hexe: is the next flagship title after . It is being developed by Ubisoft Montreal, birthplace of the franchise, with Clint Hocking as Creative Director.
- Infinity: will connect projects and players through different types of experiences, including released games and the next ones to launch: and , the next two HD flagship games. As part of , multiplayer is set to return as a standalone experience in the franchise.
- Jade: The is a AAA RPG action-adventure game for mobile platforms set in Ancient China. Players will be able to create their own character and discover the story of the first Assassins in China. It will be free to play.
- Netflix Series: The live-action series from Ubisoft Film & Television and Netflix is going to be an epic, genre-blending adaptation of the highly successful video game franchise. The collaboration does not end there, however, as Netflix is also collaborating on an exclusive game to be made available on their platform.
"We wanted to honor our players and the people who developed the brand, but we also share our vision for the future of Assassin''s Creed with our fans." Marc-Alexis Cote, the executive producer, said on.
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts on social media!