The App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android) are now offering special in-game events and rewards to commemorate the games'' popularity.
Legendary Gauntlet for Epic Battle Event
The Date/Time for May 23, 2022 at 11:00p.m. June 6, 2022 at 10:59p.m.
A Legendary Gauntlet for an Epic Battle Event is under way!
The Legendary Gauntlet for the Epic Battle Event is in development!
You can use the Sync Pairs you have successfully created to evict in epic Legendary Arena encounters and earn special rewards!
The 23rd of May 2022 at 11:00p.m. June 6, 2022 at 10:59p.m.
Go to Events.
Legendary Gauntlet Details
The Legendary Gauntlet is a special event in which you may take on several intense Legendary Arena battles to see how many successive victories you can gain.
Regardless of the outcome, a Sync Pair will not be permitted to participate in any other battles once it has been entered into competition.
The rewards you earn depend on how many consecutive wins you earn. Improve your Team and battle order in order to achieve the greatest possible results.
This is a very complicated battle event. Not only should you level up your Sync Pairs, but you should also make sure that you get involved with upgrades such as activated Sync Grids and upgraded gear.
For more information on how to play, please visit About the Legendary Gauntlet.
The following three battles are available:
- Regirocks Challenge: Part 3
- Latioss Challenge: Part 3
- Tornaduss Challenge: Part 3
Before you enter battle, make sure to check the Strategy Tips for a Legendary Arena!
Obtainable Event Rewards
A Guaranteed Lucky Cookie 3 is available on certain win streak milestones.
Using this Lucky Cookie, your sync pair is guaranteed that the Super Powered 3 Lucky Skill is introduced.
Following these victories, you may earn the following Lucky Cookies as Gauntlet Rewards:
- 1 Deluxe Lucky Cookie
- 2 Deluxe Lucky Cookie
- 3 Deluxe Lucky Cookie
These Lucky Cookies will help your sync pairs learn different Lucky Skills.
Note: Unlike normal drop rewards, Gauntlet Reward drop rates increase based on your drop rate.
For more information, see About the Legendary Gauntlet.
One of the following Lucky Skills can be obtained.
Note: Different Lucky Skills will be received based on the number of s. The greater the number of s, the greater your chances of getting a powerful Lucky Skill.
- Weathered Warrior 3
- Super Powered 3
- Adrenaline 1
- Head Start 1
- Revenge Boost 4
- Move Gauge Refresh 2
- Status Immunity
- Interference Immunity
- Healthy Healing
- Supreme Entry
- Critical Strike 2
- Sharp Entry 1
- Fierce Entry 2
- Sentry Entry 2
- Grand Entry 2
- Wise Entry 2
- Speedy Entry 2
- Pinpoint Entry 2
- Power Reserves 2
- Superduper Effective 1
- Power Flux 3
- Troublemaker 1
- Escape Artist
- Fierce Entry 1
- Sentry Entry 1
- Grand Entry 1
- Wise Entry 1
- Speedy Entry 1
- Mad Strength 2
- Defense Crush 2
- Witty Hit 2
- Mind Games 2
- Fast-Track 2
- To participate in the Epic Battle Event Legendary Gauntlet, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Your area info completion data will not be carried over the next time this event returns.
- Even if you complete a battle in the Legendary Gauntlet, the same battle will not be counted as completed in the Legendary Arena.
- Check out the About the Legendary Gauntlet notification for more details and other important information.
- If youd like some pointers specific to this challenge, check out the Strategy Tips for Each Legendary Arena. You can also view these tips from the button on the area info screen.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokemon Masters EX.