Atari is planning a brand new game on several platforms before the end of the year, based on Illogika''s video game. One day, a level of chaos takes over the tome and mixes up all of the games, leaving you to jump in and make sense of the pain experienced. This week, we announced a new game, which will be available on Atari VCS, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Enjoy the latest trailer here!
A zany storyline sets the tone for the beloved Atari games from the 1970s and 1980s, while restoring order to this stunning video game history!
- Manic Mashups: Over 150 micro games inspired by the breadth of Atari''''s decades-spanning catalog fromto. Fight back Centipedes with a Pong paddle while the iconic Adventure dragon hunts you down! It''''s crossover madness in the best way possible!
- Excellent Exploration: Solve tricky puzzles and utilize clever tools to progress through the Vault and discover classically-inspired Atari Easter Eggs.
- Pixel-Perfect Pizzaz:A charming neo-retro art update to the classic Atari 2600 style is completed by a soundtrack of retro-inspired jams.
- Characters Like You''''ve Never Seen Them Before: Go face to antennae with some of the greatest games and characters in video game history. Trust us you''''ll never think of Bentley Bear the same way again!
- Treasure Trove of Atari History: Collectibles abound, including vintage Atari art, posters, manuals, and fun facts. Fully playable versions of remastered Atari classics are unlocked by completing cheeky challenges.
Have you enjoyed this? Please share this on social media!