Square Enix has announced that they will be releasing for PC via Steam in mid-October. The game has already found success among Nintendo Switch fans as you enter a tactical gameplay that may alter your destiny and the world at large. The PC version will also include a Deluxe Edition, which will also be available on October 13th and 2022.
This land has a long and long history that includes the Saltiron War, a war that erupted on salt and iron resources. A balance of power has been achieved between the Holy State of Hyzante, which controls salt and iron resources, the Grand Dutchy of Aesfrost, a rock of iron in frost and snow, and the forested Kingdom of Glenbook, which then begins to crumble away.
Players will be able to: Affect three of the most powerful kingdoms involved in the "Saltiron War," including: Serenoa Wolffort''s eldest sons, Prince Roland, and the Steward of House Wolffort Benedict, who were trained in the complicated battle. Affect the realm of "Saltiron War." It will include a complex tactical battle system that allows players to:
- Choose from three different philosophies, pragmatic utility, virtuous morality or liberty, to help shape the story.
- Select from 30 characters to create their own unique battle team.
- Utilize unique attributes, set movement per range offered by each character, as well as use special attacks and skills that consume a limited but rechargeable pool of Tactical Points per character.
- Level up characters by using them in battle to increase their attributes and to unlock new special attacks and skills.
- Upgrade individual attributes and characters classes, making them more effective in combat.
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts on social media.