The new set, which is scheduled to include several years of upcoming sets, is now available from Bandai. This set, which is titled (with its full name being ), is the eighteenth main set and is the first to include Zenkai Cards, otherwise known as Z-Cards. According to Bandai, this set and its associated decks and promos, feature characters from "all sagas." Let''s look at what collectors and players can expect when opening products from this set.
- has the normal spread of cards, including commons, uncommons, rares, Super Rares (SR), Special Rares (SPRs), and Secret Rares (SCR). This is the second-ever set to include a God Rare (GDR).
- God Rares debuted in with the highly coveted SSB Vegeta, Unbridled Power GDR, which is currently worth over $2,000. Though it is difficult to pin down a pull rate due to extreme rarity, it has been theorized by those who have opened it that the rate may be one GDR per three cases which would encompass 36 booster packs of 24 packs each. features Bardock, Origin of the Legend GDR as the set''''s God Rare.
- The three Secret Rares of this set are SSB Kaio-Ken Son Goku, United Divinity SCR; SS4 Vegito, A Light in the Dark SCR; and Bardock, Origin of the Legend SCR.
- This set sees a change in the holo pattern of both SR and above cards as well as parallel foils. SRs, SPRs, SCRs, and GDRs used to use gold stamp over a flat foil, but now a wavy pattern has been added to the foil. It looks like something between shattered ice foil and the wavy holo pattern used by the during the era. Parallel foils are also different with two patterns, with both a grainy sparkly texture as well as a horizontal bar of light that moves through the foil when you tilt it.
- Available products include booster packs, booster boxes, and Premium Packs.
- Also out today are four Starter Decks.
Stay tuned to Bleeding Cool for new previews and features.
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts on social media!