The Ultra Beasts Kartana and Celesteela are featured in this game, which includes steel-style Pokemon in raids including Tier One, Tier Three, and Mega Raids. With this Raid Guide, you may prepare a team to take on and defeat Lairon, develop your catch strategy, and understand this Pokemon''s Shiny rate.
Top Lairon Counters
Pokebattler, who enables all possible Pokemon and moves, lists the top 10 Lairon counters as such:
- Terrakion: Double Kick, Sacred Sword
- Shadow Machamp: Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Lucario: Counter, Aura Sphere
- Mega Alakazam: Counter, Focus Blast
- Shadow Hariyama: Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Mega Lopunny: Double Kick, Focus Blast
- Conkeldurr: Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Machamp: Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap, Earthquake
- Therian Forme Landorus: Mud Shot, Superpower
While it is recommended to increase counters as quickly as possible, creating a sufficient amount of powerful Shadow Pokemon with their moves unlocked is a must for all players. Here are ten additional non-Shadow and non-Mega counters that can greatly improve the defeat of Lairon.
- Garchomp: Mud Shot, Earth Power
- Breloom: Counter, Dynamic
- Galarian Zapdos: Counter, Close Combat
- Incarnate Forme Landorus: Mud Shot, Earth Power
- Pheromosa: Low Kick, Focus Blast
- Groudon: Mud Shot, Earthquake
- Buzzwole: Counter, Superpower
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap, Earthquake
- Hariyama: Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Virizion: Double Kick, Sacred Sword
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
Solo trainers may defeat Lairon. If you cannot guarantee the top counters with a maxed-out CP and the best moves, your best bet is to make sure you have two players.
The best way to catch Pokemon is to use the Circle Lock Technique as well as Golden Razz Berries. However, I would try Pinap Berries on Lairon first, since it is an evolved form and offers even more candy.
Even if both Aron and now Aggron can, Lairon cannot be encountered in its Shiny form. In order to get a Shiny Lairon, you need to much catch and evolve a Shiny Aron.
Happy raiding, dear fellow trainers!
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts on social media.