Activision hosted its first event this week, with several announcements for the franchise. Several key features revealed during the event, including a brand new mobile title as they bring to iOS and Android, a comprehensive look at the multiplayer coming to, a partnership with Hummer, a new Warzone map on the way, and more. We have also put together a few links to a number of blogs previously published before the event. We expect the whole day to arrive on October 28th.
- Multiplayer: Withanew eraofbeginning this October 28, anda massive Open Beta starting tomorrow, September 16, Infinity Ward reveals an authentic, action-packed, finely-tuned, and fun-focusedMultiplayer: Intel on Gunsmith, maps, modes, swimming, movement, vehicles, new equipment, Weapons Platforms, and much more.
- : will launch free for everyone this November 16, as part of Season One. Read on for intel on the massive new map, multiple Innovations,a new Gulag, DMZ, and much more.
- GMX Hummer EV Partnership: GMC announced it is partnering withCallofDutytofeature the HUMMER EV pickup in Activision''''s critically acclaimed video game franchise. The first all-electric vehicle in theCallofDuty franchise, the GMC Hummer EV will be aplayable vehicle within thehighly anticipatedCallofDuty: Warzone2.0,in additiontomaking an appearance in the action-packedModern WarfareIIsingle-player campaign.
- Brand new map for Al Mazrah: launches worldwide on November 16. Get familiar with where you''''ll be dropping in Al Mazrah,anew battleground within the universe and its 18 major points ofinterest in this initial overview.
- : redefines Battle Royale on the go with an all-new uniqueC experience for 120 live players and cross-progression with and. Pre-register is open now!
Have you enjoyed this? Please share it on social media!