Razer has announced the date of when they will be holding RazerCon 2022, as the event will again be held digitally as a live stream. This is basically the name for Razer, which has basically become D23, as well as new ideas and new insights into the game. Here''s a screenshot from the team of the things we can expect next month.
The highly anticipated event, hosted by Qualcomm, will feature exclusive news, sneak peeks into upcoming games, great giveaways, and much more. RazerCon 2022 will be streamed live on its officialTwitch, Facebook, and YouTube channels. The preshow will be held from 10am until around 4pm.
- A main keynote by Razer CEO and Co-founder Min-Liang Tan, filled with groundbreaking announcements from the brand.
- Sustainability updates and news that will empower both consumers and businesses to #GoGreenWithRazer
- Special reveals of new and upcoming Razer products by product leads.
- Exciting gaming showcases from gaming studios like Merge Games, Rogue Games, Thunderful, Notorious Studios, Apogee Entertainment, and Hidden Leaf Games.
- Exhilarating content and activations from this years'''' presenting partners Intel, Facebook Gaming, Twinkly, and Displate.
- Special appearances from friends of the brand and incredible entertainment and live performances.
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts on social media.