A new update from Modern Warfare 2 has fixed a number of issues. Even if this upgrade was released on the PlayStation platform, it would follow the PC and Xbox open beta. The update is titled as 1.04 is missing the official patch notes, but Infinity Ward is likely to address these issues based on the previous one.
- Flickering on Valderas Museum
- Sporadic crashes
- Fire mode glitch on FTAC Recon
- Some of the fixes rolled out during week one of the beta included:
- Fix map exploits in Mercado Las Almas
- Fix bug where players could equip locked weapons
- Fix bug that affected in-game vs menu Gunsmith mechanics
- Fix various UI issues
- Fix Prisoner Rescue bug
- Fix high-frequency crashes
- Fixed various crashes
- Addressed a few game-play exploits
- Patched some map geo and lighting issues
- Updated progression for some Gunsmith related bugs
The following information has been released on the official Modern Warfare 2 subreddit. Infinity Ward is looking for player feedback, especially if awkward encounters arise.