The Jackbox Party Pack 9, the next installment in a series of party games, has now a release date: 20 October.
The game is due for release on "major digital platforms" and includes new features, such as being able to kick out players from the lobby and during games to ensure live games are safe.
Players will be able to join via QR codes that appear in the lobby.
The Jackbox Party Pack 9 is now available for download.
For those who wish to know more, Jackbox Party Pack games are a collection of multiplayer minigames played via your phone, which are particularly popular with streamers thanks to Twitch integration.
This new series will include five games (as per the press release):
In this fun bluffing party game, Professor Nanners will sort falling answers into their proper order before making them appear on the floor! Quixort: In this fun sorting factory, you can slap a 4 on your NSP (Nonsensory Perception) and then sort them into one basket. There''s no need to be nervous, but you''ll get discouraged! Roomerang: Just be sure to enter the drama while listening to music!
- Fibbage 4: The hilarious bluffing party game returns with an all new Final Fibbage, themed episodes, video questions, fan-submitted questions, and Fibbage Enough About You mode! It''''s a game so beloved that we decided to slap a 4 on it.
- Quixort: In this trivia sorting factory, work with your team to sort falling answers into their proper order before they hit the floor! Or, play the single player mode and see how many blocks you can sort before topping out. It''''s as easy as A, C, B!
- Junktopia: A strange wizard has turned you into a frog! Create hilarious backstories for weird objects and then get them appraised by your fellow players. More votes equals more value and then poof! You''''re a human again!
- Nonsensory: Professor Nanners is here to test your NSP (Nonsensory Perception) in this drawing, writing, and guessing game! How close can you get to guessing where another player''''s prompt ranks on the silliest of scales?
- Roomerang: Channel your inner reality TV star in an attempt to come out on top of your fellow players! Respond to prompts, bring the competition and role-play to avoid being voted out. Never fear though, even when you''''re out you''''ll find yourself Roomerang-ed right back into the drama!
The game is now available on Steam, with a 10% discount.