Pixel Precision: Firestoke Signs Up 2D Run n Gun Platformer Planet Cube: Edge for Early 2023 Debut.
A trailer for the release date used by the company as a celebration has been released.
Firestoke has announced today that it will collaborate with Sunna Entertainment to lug 2D run n gun platformer onto consoles and Steam in early 2023, delivering on its promise to publish games that spark interest.
Play focuses on navigating through an Underwater Weapons Facility, full of enemies and dangers, taking on the role of Edge.
Sunna Entertainments is a popular blend of being simple to learn but difficult to master, with just one additional go flow indie core players flourishing.
Paul Farley, the CEO of Firestoke.
- A Heros Journey: Play as Edge, an unlikely hero who is thrown into the midst of a mysterious alien invasion that threatens his homeworld.
- Precision Platforming: Fast-paced, precision platforming that is easy to learn but tricky to master. Hand-tailored challenges will test your skills as you navigate the facility.
- Epic Boss Fights: Four gigantic bosses which test your skill, reflexes, and determination!
- Tough But Fair: Regular checkpoints, immediate respawns, and unlimited attempts provide an accessible precision platforming experience.
- Level Variety: Traverse and dash through 8 levels including a high-tech underwater weapons facility, submerged rooms, train stations, and surface structures.
- A Visual Treat: Meticulously handcrafted pixel art which is stunning in motion with high frame rate animations and memorable character designs.
- Leaderboards: Battle your way to the top of the leaderboards by beating the communitys runs.