This Dark/Flying-type Legendary Pokemon from Kalos has been absent from the game for over a year. It arrived during the Luminous Legends Y event back in May 2021, when all previously available Legendaries returned to Tier Five raids. Now, it finally returns for a full Raid Rotation with its Shiny form unlocked at last.
With just a few days left in September, we should expect a full report on the October 2022 slate of raids. Perhaps Niantic will rather follow the spooky theme that Yveltal starts here. Stay tuned for more information.
Here are the top strategies to defeat Yveltal.
- Shadow Raikou (Thunder Shock, Wild Charge)
- Mega Manectric (Charge Beam, Wild Charge)
- Xurkitree (Thunder Shock, Discharge)
- Shadow Zapdos (Thunder Shock, Thunderbolt)
- Mega Aerodactyl (Rock Throw, Rock Slide)
- Zekrom (Charge Beam, Wild Charge)
- Shadow Electivire (Thunder Shock, Wild Charge)
- Shadow Magnezone (Spark, Wild Charge)
- Therian Forme Thundurus (Volt Switch, Thunderbolt)
- Shadow Mamoswine (Powder Snow, Avalanche)
It is advised to speed up your counters as much as possible, but establishing that amount of powerful Shadow Pokemon with their moves unlocked is a top objective for those who are most advanced. Here are ten additional non-Shadow and non-Mega counters that can help defeat Yveltal with ease.
- Rhyperior (Smack Down, Rock Wrecker)
- Rampardos (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
- Raikou (Thunder Shock, Wild Charge)
- Electivire (Thunder Shock, Wild Charge)
- Zapdos (Thunder Shock, Thunderbolt)
- Terrakion (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
- Gigalith (Smack Down, Meteor Beam)
- Magnezone (Spark, Wild Charge)
- Tapu Koko (Volt Switch, Dazzling Gleam)
- Zacian Hero Forme (Quick Attack, Play Rock)
For the complete raid guide, please click here.
Is this a pleasure? Please share your thoughts on social media.