The Fashion Week event has returned to Pokemon Go, and with it comes a slew of new fashionably dressed Pokemon.
Throughout this Pokemon Go event, you may complete the timed research quest for Fashion Week and collect event-exclusive field research tasks for a variety of rewards.
Mareanie and Toxapex have been added to the game this year, allowing you to fill in additional entries into the Gen 7 Pokedex.
On this page, you''ll find a few items.
- Fashion Week quest steps in Pokemon Go
- Fashion Week field research task in Pokemon Go
- Everything else you need to know about the Fashion Week event in Pokemon Go
Fashion Week quest steps in Pokemon Go
Fashion Week is a timed research quest which is only available in Pokemon Go until Monday, 3rd October at 8pm (local time). If you want to earn all of it, you must complete this quest before this deadline.
Below you''ll find all of the Fashion Week quest steps and rewards, so beware of spoilers!
Part 1 of 6 of ''Fashion Week''
- Use 3 Berries to help catch Pokemon - 1 Lure Module
- Catch 5 Pokemon - 5 Poke Balls
- Take 5 snapshots of wild Pokemon - 5 Nanab Berries
A battle with the Quirky Challenger is recompensed.
Part 2 of 6 of ''Fashion Week''
- Battle a Fashion Challenger - 1500 XP
Reward: A Reconciliation with Costume Croagunk
Part 3 of 6 of ''Fashion Week''
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws - 10 Great Balls
- Take a snapshot of Mareanie in the wild - 10 Razz Berries
- Catch a Furfrou - 25 Furfrou Candy
Reward: A battle with the Rugged Challenger
Part 4 of 6 of ''Fashion Week''
- Battle a Fashion Challenger - 2000 XP
Reward: An encounter with Costume Diglett
Part 5 of 6 of ''Fashion Week''
- Take 10 snapshots of wild Pokemon - 2 Silver Pinap Berries
- Use 10 Berries to help catch Pokemon - 10 Pinap Berries
- Make 3 Excellent Curveball Throws - 25 Great Balls
- Power up Pokemon 10 times - 20 Ultra Balls
- Catch 15 Pokemon - 2 Golden Razz Berries
Reward: A Battle with the Cool Challenger
Part 6 of 6 of ''Fashion Week''
- Catch 2 Pokemon - 3000 XP
Reward: 10,000 Stardust and a Convent with Costume Absol
The above challenge was initially ''Battle a Fashion Challenger,'' but it was changed towards the end of the Fashion Week event.
Pokemon Go is going to be subjected to a field research task at Fashion Week.
During the Fashion Week event in Pokemon Go, you may collect event-exclusive field research tasks. PokeStops are then saved in your field research collection and finished before the event closes.
Pokemon Go''s field research tasks for Fashion Week are listed below:
- Catch 5 Pokemon reward - Murkrow encounter
- Catch 15 Pokemon reward - Costume Croagunk encounter
- Make 3 Nice Throws reward - Skitty encounter
- Make 3 Great Throws reward - Eevee encounter
- Make 5 Great Throws reward - Mareanie encounter
- Use 10 Berries to help catch Pokemon reward - Costume Blitzle encounter
- Take a snapshot of Glameow in the wild reward - Glameow or Furfrou encounter
- Take 3 snapshots of wild Pokemon reward - 700 XP or Furfrou encounter
Everything you need to know about the Pokemon Go Fashion Week event
Mareanie and Toxapex have been released in Pokemon Go for this years Fashion Week event. To complete their Pokedex entries, you must know how to evolve Mareanie into Toxapex.
Fashion Week is also being held the release of new costume Pokemon. This year, Absols will wear sunglasses, Toxicroak wearing caps, and both Digletts and Dugtrios will wear bowler hats.
A photo taken using the Go Snapshot might be indicative of a fashionable Pokemon photobombing your photo in accordance with Fashion Week!
Costume Diglett, costume Shinx, and Croagunk are also included in one-star raids, along with Scraggy and Furfrou. In three-star raids, Mareanie, costume Butterfree, costume Kirlia, and costume Absol are all found.
Yveltal, who has been revealed in this event, has also returned to five-star raids, while Mega Lopunny is returning in Mega Raids.
In the wild, a selection of Pokemon is becoming more popular, including:
- Costume Butterfree
- Costume Diglett
- Costume Kirlia
- Costume Absol
- Costume Croagunk
- Costume Blitzle
- Female Frillish
For the first time, Shiny Furfrou will also appear in Pokemon Go!
Any 7km egg you collect during Fashion Week will have the following Pokemon at the same tier:
- Costume Diglett
- Costume Smoochum
- Costume Shinx
- Costume Croagunk
Finally, there is a new collection of avatar clothes available in the in-game store, including a Mareanie-themed hat.
Hope you enjoy Fashion Week!