No one can tell you how long it will take you to guess today''s Wordle answer for October 2nd and 2022, but it will not be too complicated.
While the specific letters in Puzzle 470 aren''t particularly difficult on their own, it''s a bit of a niche or archaic word that doesn''t come up in regular conversation very often - unless you work in construction or are really interested in arts and crafts.
Despite the fact that one tough letter has only been discovered once in the last 30 days, it''s not entirely straightforward even if you have a good vocabulary.
The first and last letters should be quite straightforward, however, they have made five and six appearances in the same positions since the month.
We have presented some Wordle suggestions for the 2nd and 2022 deadlines to help you guess. While we have also updated our running list of recent approaches to give you some help if youre stuck.
Clues and hints for Today''''s Wordle Answer
Despite being considered a relaxing game, Wordle''s target word still requires some digging into, but it does not come tied up in a neat little package. And with just six choices to narrow down the tens of thousands of possibilities, it''s easy to lose the thread of the puzzle.
Here are a few Wordle suggestions to start gearing up.
Puzzle 470''s main clues are:
- The answer contains two vowels in the third and fifth position
- The first four letters spell out the name for two children who were born at the same time
- The last four letters spell out the name of an alcoholic drink that can be red or white
If youre struggling to come up with a decent guess, take a look at this list of recent solutions over the last month. Even if there have been hundreds of Wordles already, there are still tens of thousands more words to follow before the same one would come around again. Despite this, you can still glean a lot of good ideas from what you have learned previously, so don''t hesitate to get them started.
- #440 - Charm - September 2
- #441 - Gully - September 3
- #442 - Inter - September 4
- #443 - Whoop - September 5
- #444 - Taunt - September 6
- #445 - Leery - September 7
- #446 - Class - September 8
- #447 - Theme - September 9
- #448 - Lofty - September 10
- #449 - Tibia - September 11
- #450 - Booze - September 12
- #451 - Alpha - September 13
- #452 - Thyme - September 14
- #453 - Doubt - September 15
- #454 - Parer - September 16
- #455 - Chute - September 17
- #456 - Stick - September 18
- #457 - Trice - September 19
- #458 - Alike - September 20
- #459 - Recap - September 21
- #460 - Saint - September 22
- #461 - Glory - September 23
- #462 - Grate - September 24
- #463 - Admit - September 25
- #464 - Brisk - September 26
- #465 - Soggy - September 27
- #466 - Usurp - September 28
- #467 - Scald - September 29
- #468 - Scorn - September 30
- #469 - Leave - October 1
Todays Wordle Answer October 2nd
The answer to Wordle today is a twine.
Twine is a robust thread composed of strands that are twisted together to prevent them from unravelling. Its this sense of twisting strands together that reverberated the word, derived from the Old English root twi- meaning two.
The twine version of the Old English version was more like twin, which meant a double thread.
Before that, the word probably had a Germanic origin - most likely from the Old Norse word tvinna, which refered to doubling something up.
Examine these seven Wordle alternatives for your next challenge!