On a regular basis, DeNA is continuing to add new features and events to the Pokemon Masters EX. Read on below to learn more.
Scouts to See a Monthly Poke Fair
Date/Time September 30, 2022 at 11:00pm October 31, 2022 at 10:59pm
The monthly poke Fair Scout Vol. 2 is in progress.
In this limited-time Poke Fair Scout, 5 Raihan and Duraludon will be featured!
5 sync pairs have a 10% chance of appearing in the Poke Fair Scout!
Raihan and Duraludon, by joining up, have the ability to enter Raihan''s training lodge.
A new Fair-Exclusive Sync Pair tiles have been added to the 5 Raihan & Duraludons Sync Grid!
In order to unlock some of the added tiles, you will have to increase 5 Raihan & Duraludons levels to 2, 4, 4, or 5.
It''s possible to combine with a fair-exclusive sync pair!
Monthly Poke Fair Scout
Each month in the monthly Poke Fair Scout will feature a Fair-Exclusive Sync Pair, and the spotlight sync pair will be changed.
Aside from the monthly updates, the Sync Pairs included in the Sync Pair Scout may be updated.
The volume number will be updated yearly for each month, and your Scout Points will be reset once more.
This Sync Pair Scout may include several fair-exclusive synchronies, but only one will be featured.
Sync Pair Scout 11 + Present
According to the number of times you use the Sync Pair Scout 11, you may receive up to three Friend Key 15 as presents.
The Bonus Present! icon can be seen on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
3 Friend Keys
The 3 Friend Key is an item that allows you to increase the Friendship Level Cap for a guest in the Trainer Lodge by 10.
For more information on Friendship Levels, see Friendship Levels and Increasing the Friendship Level Cap in the Tips section.
The 30th of September 2022 at 11:00 am The 31st of September, 2022 at 10:59 pm
Go to the Sync Pair Scout.
- 5 Raihan & Duraludon are a fair-exclusive sync pair.
- Fair-exclusive sync pairs are sync pairs that will appear for a limited time during this Poke Fair Scout.
- There is a possibility that these Fair-Exclusive Sync Pairs will appear outside of this Poke Fair Scout in the future as well.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may also appear in the Poke Fair Scout.
- Sync Pairs other than the ones that can be invited to the Trainer Lodge may also appear.
- Please note that you cannot have two or more sync pairs that include Trainers with the same name in your team.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5 sync pairs.
- The present that comes with the Sync Pair Scout 11 cannot be obtained from the 6th Sync Pair Scout 11 onwards.
- Presents will be sent to your Present Box.
- The number of times the daily discount (100 paid Gems per scout) can be used is reset each day.
Reset Time: 11:00p.m.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes tab under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
Time to Reset: 11:00 p.m.
Time of Reset: 11:00pm
We hope that you will continue to enjoy Pokemon Masters EX.