Big Trouble, an Indie developer and publisher, has announced that they will be offering a Steam Next Fest demo. Participants will receive a chance to experience a piece of the game for free from October 3rd to October. This gives players the opportunity to see how heavy the crown actually is as you prepare to lead a council and prosper.
Discover the lands of Ankist over a story spanning tens of generations, survive betrayals, and prepare for the final revolt. Or will you think only of yourself?
- Play as one of twelve different houses, each with their own narrative goal
- Discover 300+ story-driven dilemmas through Ankist and its neighboring kingdoms
- Choose branching narrative paths across six intertwined storylines
- Use influence or corruption to overturn the decisions of the Council
- Make and break alliances in the Council
- Invest in research, technology, buildings, and prepare for the final battle
- Play across generations, choose your heir and their personality and goals
- Explore multiple endings across many playthroughs, each lasting 3 to 4 hours
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts on social media!