MUMO Studio, a developer and publisher, has released a brand new trailer for ahead of being a part of Steam Next Fest. The team will be a part of the event, providing a free demo of the sci-fi social deduction game in which you''ll need to figure out who you can trust in the space. Enjoy the new trailer here as it will be available from October 3rd to October 10.
In a near-future sci-fi universe, players play Frontier or Traitor, and must not relax until they escape; the Traitor must hide their identity and exploit deceit and treachery to de-escalate the Frontiers out one by one so that they can escape the station without prejudice. Everyone wants to go out. Trust no one.
- Survive In Space An explosion from an undisclosed experiment has damaged the space station and it is now a restricted area filled with danger. You must restore life support systems, collect oxygen canisters to breathe, repair solar power generators as quickly as possible, and escape before the space station explodes.
- You are a Frontier Your mission is to search the space station and retrieve all the Cores left over from the explosion. During your expedition, you''''ll come across valuable Keystones. Don''''t forget to collect them, as they have great value and can make you rich!
- You are a Traitor As a Traitor, you secretly work for the nefarious competitor company, Blamane, on a mission to collect 10 Keystones and escape before the Frontiers notice you aren''''t on their side. The other players are nothing more than mere tools for the success of your mission. Act like an innocent Frontier to gain their trust, then approach them at the right moment to take them down and steal their precious Keystones. Be stealthy or bold the choice is yours.
- Escape from the Space Station Dying means you get to keep nothing. You must come out alive with Keystones to become rich. In the best-case scenario, you may collaborate on the mission and escape as a team. However, a solo escape is always an option when things are looking grim Your own survival is the top priority after all.
- Trust No One One of you is bound to be the Traitor. Even after the Traitor dies, there''''s always a chance of a fellow Frontier being bought over by Blamane and becoming the new Traitor. Watch your back and trust no one.
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your opinion on social media!