The two teams of Superbrothers and Pine Scented have announced that they will be launching a new campaign for next year. Not much is known about the new campaign, but it will be called "Given Time" three years after the events of the original campaign''s conclusion. It is here that new fears from the wyld begin to come out and unravel, but this time it is entirely here. You can check out the trailer for the new campaign here, and the game will also release a free demo during
As scout and ''anchorite'' Mei, you may be the first to embark on a mysterious ocean planet, explore a vast unknown skim low over waves, roar up pristine coastlines and carve through otherworldly woods. Adapt to an intricate, systemic open world and persevere through adversity with an intimate ensemble in this tale of courage, wonder, and regret.
- Embark on an exploratory single player adventure presented in five captivating acts encompassing monumental moments, laid-back exploration, occasional white-knuckle action, moments of heartfelt companionship, and a helping of existential dread.
- Soak in a sea of music and 3D sound, with a breathtaking score by Scntfc.
- Deploy to the surface of a mythic ocean planet: skim up undiscovered coastlines, inspect indigenous flora and fauna, adapt to new perils, and problem-solve tough obstacles using your jett''''s array of scientific tools.
- Investigate the source of ''''the hymnwave'''', an interstellar invitation that propelled a people to look beyond their troubled skies and across the sea of stars, for salvation
- Rendezvous at ''''Ground Control'''' and get to know fellow scouts in relaxed first-person sequences, as the scouts struggle together to "satisfy ''''Jao''''s directives''''" and acquit themselves with honor.
- Endure hardships, evade pursuers and grapple with massive ''''kolos'''' creatures by out-pacing or out-smarting adversaries and navigating hazards.
- Delve Deeper to explore an expansive mysterious world where the open-world immersive sim elements linger on the horizon.
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your photos on social media!