Sunna Entertainment and Firestoke have announced this week that their PC and console games will be released next year. This is a fun retro-looking platformer that will feature a small cube character going through an underwater weapons facility, blowing everything up in the dark. Below is the game''s latest trailer.
Play focuses on discovering an underwater weapons facility, which is packed with enemies and hazards. It''s a classic blend of being simple to learn but difficult to master, and producing the kind of addictive "just one more go" flow indie players thrive on.
- A Hero''''s Journey:Play as Edge, an unlikely hero who is thrown into the midst of a mysterious alien invasion that threatens his homeworld.
- Precision Platforming:Fast-paced, precision platforming that is easy to learn but tricky to master. Hand-tailored challenges will test your skills as you navigate the facility.
- Epic Boss Fights:Four gigantic bosses which test your skill, reflexes, and determination!
- Tough But Fair:Regular checkpoints, immediate respawns, and unlimited attempts provide an accessible precision platforming experience.
- Level Variety:Traverse and dash through 8 levels including a high-tech underwater weapons facility, submerged rooms, train stations, and surface structures.
- A Visual Treat:Meticulously handcrafted pixel art which is stunning in motion with high frame rate animations and memorable character designs.
- Leaderboards:Battle your way to the top of the leaderboards by beating the community''''s runs.
Have you enjoyed this? Please share this on social media!