This Raid Guide allows you to prepare a team to take on and defeat Top Hat Kirlia during this exciting Fashion Week event. Tier Three will be raided for three special event-specific items, including Bow Butterfree, Sunglasses Absol, and Top Hat Kirlia.
Top Kirlia Counters
Pokebattler, which is responsible for calculating all of the Pokemon and moves, lists the top 10 Kirlia counters as such:
- Mega Gengar Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Shadow Metagross Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash
- Mega Beedrill Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb
- Metagross Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash
- Chandelure Hex, Shadow Ball
- Mega Alakazam Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball
- Shadow Mewtwo: Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball
- Gengar Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Shadow Banette Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Nihilego Acid, Gunk Shot
Even the most experienced players will be able to power up your counters as much as possible, but creating that amount of strong Shadow Pokemon with their moves unlocked is a big standard. Here are ten additional non-Shadow and non-Mega counters that can help defeat Kirlia with efficiency.
- Hoopa Confined Astonish, Shadow Ball
- Hoopa Unbound Astonish, Shadow Ball
- Dialga Metal Claw, Iron Head
- Giratina Origin Forme Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Roserade Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb
- Darkrai Snarl, Shadow Ball
- Genesect Metal Claw, Magnet Bomb
- Excadrill Metal Claw, Iron Head
- Overquil Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb
- Mewtwo: Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
Solo trainers can defeat Kirlia. Be sure that you go in with the best counters. Invest Stardust in your team as well to boost them up and suit them with the correct moves.
Along with Golden Razz Berries, you can enjoy great or fantastic throws. However, note that using Pinap Berries will give you more Candy if you can successfully catch using them.
Kirlia may be Shiny in, but its rate is not yet known. Please note that Kirlia cannot be encountered in its Shiny form normally outside of this event, out of costume. Normally, you would have to catch and develop a Shiny Ralts to obtain Shiny Kirlia.
Thanks for your raiding!
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts on social media!