Crunchy Leaf Games, an Indie company, has announced that their new game will be available on Steam in early 2023. This is a space shooter that truly takes a few cues from and, as you must master physics-based combat and the shape-shifting abilities of your ship in order to destroy enemies with multiple pieces. As part of the announcement, they will be giving players a chance to experience the game from October 3rd-10th. We can read more about the game here as we prepare for
Galactic Glitch is a space shooter capable of physics-based combat. Unlike a super-advised spaceship that (mis)guides you along your way, you are not only fighting for your freedom, but also the survival of the whole universe! Explore, loot, and fight your way through unknown space. Upgrade your ship with new weapons and abilities, analyze your adversaries and their patterns, and destroy anyone you has pushed.
- Super fluid Controls The game''''s focus is smooth and great feeling controls, taking many lessons from games like Dead Cells and Hollow Knight.
- Physics-based Combat Use your Grav Gun to grab and throw objects and enemies and manipulate the battlefield.
- Multi-Part Enemies Destroy your enemies Piece by Piece, targeting more vulnerable areas and avoiding their armor.
- Combat AI Enemies patrol in groups and attack smartly. See through their patterns and exploit their weakness.
- Abilities and Items Plan and collect the right abilities and items for battle, to give yourself the edge.
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts on social media!