Graffiti Games has announced the addition of a free demo of Steam Next Fest. Developed by Baby Lumberjack, the game will help you identify common problems with one of the most difficult people for the job, but we will not know more until 2023. The demo will be available from October 3rd-10th, 2022.
In this slapstick-stealth-sandbox game, the world''s worst handyman is on the job and needs help to avoid workplace hazards such as an angry granny or a Roomba-riding cat. Do you have a friend in the shelter and ask for help? Do you want to help him fix more than he breaks to save his furry friends? Doug isn''t his only obstacle. He''ll have to stealthyly dodge workplace hazards, like an angry granny or
- Revel in the accidental destruction caused by Doug''''s slapstick repairs as you try your best to fix more than you break. Hopefully fixing the toilet makes up for flooding the bathroom
- Stealthily dodge workplace hazards. Each requires a different tactic, and getting caught sets you back to your last save point.
- Figure out how to progress by finding tools, activating switches, and locating triggers, keys, and whatever else you need to move forward.
- Track down collectibles in each level, such as a stray animal and their special toy.
- Save your furry friends by earning enough cash to prevent the bank from foreclosing on the shelter.
- If you succeed, you''''ll not only save the shelter, but you may also earn enough cash to give your goofy puppy sidekick a forever home.
Have you enjoyed it? Please share your thoughts on social media!