During the Festival of Lights, there has been a fresh raid rotation to go before the event finishes. Tier Three currently has quite an interesting array of Pokemon, and Bleeding Cool is here to assist you in combating your raid boss of choice. With this Raid Guide, you may prepare a team to take on and defeat Alolan Raichu, complete your catch strategy, and understand this Pokemon''s Shiny rate.
Top Alolan Raichu Counters
Pokebattler, which calculated all possible Pokemon and moves, lists the top ten Alolan Raichu counters as such:
- Mega Gengar (Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball)
- Mega Houndoom (Snarl, Foul Play)
- Shadow Weavile (Snarl, Foul Play)
- Mega Absol (Snarl, Dark Pulse)
- Shadow Mewtwo (Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball)
- Hydreigon (Bite, Brutal Swing)
- Darkrai (Snarl, Shadow Ball)
- Shadow Tyranitar (Bite, Crunch)
- Chandelure (Hex, Shadow Ball)
- Mega Gyarados (Bite, Crunch)
Even the most experienced players are getting rid of those heavy Shadow Pokemon moves. Here are ten additional non-Shadow and non-Mega counters that can help defeat Alolan Raichu with a lot of work.
- Origin Forme Giratina (Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball)
- Therian Forme Landorus (Mud Shot, Earthquake)
- Gengar (Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball)
- Excadrill (Mud-Slap, Earthquake)
- Hoopa Confined (Astonish, Shadow Ball)
- Garchomp (Mud Shot, Earthquake)
- Hoopa Unbound (Astonish, Shadow Ball)
- Pheromosa (Bug Bite, Bug Buzz)
- Yveltal (Snarl, Dark Pulse)
- Incarnate Forme Landorus (Mud Shot, Earth Power)
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
Solo players may defeat Alolan Raichu. Be sure to follow Pokemon from the above counters guide and suit them with the correct moveset. It is also important to power them up.
Along with Golden Razz Berries, the Circle Lock Technique is the most effective way to catch Pokemon. Despite, using a pinap Berry on Alolan Raichu will reward additional Pikachu candy.
Alolan Raichu''s Shiny rate is roughly one in 60.
Possibilites for raiding!
Have you enjoyed it? Please share your opinion on social media!