During the Festival of Lights, you may prepare a team to take on and defeat Mawile, develop your catch strategy, and comprehend this Pokemon''s Shiny rate.
Top Mawile Counters
Pokebattler, which calculates all possible Pokemon and moves, lists the top ten Mawile counters as such:
- Mega Charizard Y: Fire Spin, Blast Burn
- Apex Shadow Ho-Oh: Incinerate, Sacred Fire+
- Shadow Charizard: Fire Spin, Blast Burn
- Shadow Moltres: Fire Spin, Overheat
- Darmanitan: Fire Fang, Overheat
- Shadow Entei: Fire Fang, Overheat
- Apex Purified Ho-Oh: Incinerate, Sacred Fire++
- Flareon: Fire Spin, Overheat
- Mega Charizard X: Fire Spin, Blast Burn
- Moltres: Fire Spin, Overheat
Although it is recommended to maintain your counters as much as possible, creating a large amount of strong Shadow Pokemon with their moves unlocked is a tall order for even the most proficient players. Here are ten additional non-Shadow and non-Mega counters that can take down Mawile with ease.
- Entei: Fire Fang, Overheat
- Chandelure: Fire Spin, Overheat
- Reshiram: Fire Fang, Overheat
- Blaziken: Counter, Blast Burn
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap, Earthquake
- Heatran: Fire Spin, Flamethrower
- Incarnate Forme Landorus: Mud Shot, Earth Power
- Garchomp: Mud Shot, Earth Power
- Emboar: Low Kick, Blast Burn
- Charizaed: Ember, Blast Burn
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
Mawile may be defeated by solo players. To do this, you should use Pokemon from the above counters guide and suit them with the correct moveset. It is also important to keep your Pokemon up.
The most effective way to catch Pokemon is by employing the Circle Lock Technique to guarantee great or excellent throws. Along with Golden Razz Berries
Mawile''s Shiny rate is around one in 60.
Thanks for your raiding!
Has anyone enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts on social media!