PID Games has announced that the game will be released on Nintendo Switch as it begins on October 25th. The hamster-centric game will include you racing around in a title that looks like it should have been on the SNES or SEGA Genesis, with you following Captain Cat and his crew of pirates. Enjoy the latest trailer and complete details on the game below!
"In the hamster wheel and into space, Pompom is on a mission to save his boy Hoshi from the claws of Captain Cat and his wicked crew. Consider stepping springs, whips, umbrellas, and cannons in the platformer genre. Use whatever it takes to get rid of Pompom, especially if it comes to outer space. Consider slashing vines, and bringing back vital objects to his surroundings.
- Play a platformer in a new way, moving not the character but the platforms.
- Explore a beautiful tribute to the SNES classics and the 16 bits retro era.
- Adventure across eight worlds in an epic space rescue: jump on flying fish, dodge nasty arrows, dispel vengeful spirits, swim past piranhas, battle flying saucers, and more.
- Pompom defeats enemies and collects items, and you can use those items and interact with the world to get him to victory.
- Use every item at your disposal: fly out of cannons, swing on ropes, slash vines, splash honey, freeze time, and much more."
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts on social media!