If you can believe that the answer from theWordle today for the 18th of October in 2022 is for real, then you are already on the right track.
Although the word in Puzzle 486 is very existential, it''s something that everyone has a passion for doing - you can''t have a lot of choice, anyway.
Today''s word is challenging for a number of reasons: First, it''s a vowel-initial word, and words with a vowel at the start are always susceptible to make you waste at least one guess fiddling with letters.
Ensuite, there are a few difficult consonants to hunt down. One particular - which comes from towards the end of the alphabet - hasn''t reached any milestones in the last month of Wordles.
Weve developed several Wordle suggestions to help you get closer to the target, as well as left a list of recent solutions from the previous few weeks to give you some advice if youre stuck.
Clues and hints for Today''''s Wordle Answer
When youre really struggling with a tough Wordle, it may leave you questioning the significance of everything. Why spend your precious time gluing on something so trivial, and is all this even real anyway? What does real actually mean?
Here are a few Wordle suggestions to help you exit the gaping hole of an all-encompassing existential crisis.
Puzzle 486''s main characters are:
- The answer contains two different vowels in the first and third positions
- If you broke up with your husband or wife, you might called them by the word spelled out by the first two letters
- The last two letters spell out a shortening of street
If you need some suggestions to incorporate into your guessing, why not look at this list of recent Wordle solutions from over the last 30 days. Even though words only come up once in Wordle, the same sorts of letters and patterns of letters appear time-and-again. Why not try something from the last few weeks?
- #456 - Stick - September 18
- #457 - Trice - September 19
- #458 - Alike - September 20
- #459 - Recap - September 21
- #460 - Saint - September 22
- #461 - Glory - September 23
- #462 - Grate - September 24
- #463 - Admit - September 25
- #464 - Brisk - September 26
- #465 - Soggy - September 27
- #466 - Usurp - September 28
- #467 - Scald - September 29
- #468 - Scorn - September 30
- #469 - Leave - October 1
- #470 - Twine - October 2
- #471 - Sting - October 3
- #472 - Bough - October 4
- #473 - Marsh - October 5
- #474 - Sloth - October 6
- #475 - Dandy - October 7
- #476 - Vigor - October 8
- #477 - Howdy - October 9
- #478 - Enjoy - October 10
- #479 - Valid - October 11
- #480 - Ionic - October 12
- #481 - Equal - October 13
- #482 - Floor - October 14
- #483 - Catch - October 15
- #484 - Spade - October 16
- #485 - Stein - October 17
Todays Wordle Answer October 18th
The answer to Wordle today is available.
The word exist came into existence in the 17th century from the French word exister. This ultimately came from the Latin word existere, which referred to stepping out, emerging, or appearing.
The notion of modern use of the word exists as a metaphor when something is present in the corporeal realm. That by existing something is stepping out and can be seen.
Ironically, the 17th Century is relatively late for a word like exist to appear, and Middle English up until that point had used a word iben - from the Germanic root of be - to refer to the notion of existence.
Take a look at these seven Wordle alternatives for your next challenge!