If you think that theordle''s answer for the October 18th and 2022 is for real, then you''re already on the right track.
While the word in Puzzle 486 is quite existential, it''s something that everyone has a lot of experience doing, so you don''t have to. After all, you are alive.
Today''s word is challenging for a variety of reasons: First, it''s a vowel-initial word, and words with a vowel at the start are always susceptible to make you waste at least one guess fiddling with letters.
Next, there are several tricky consonants to hunt down. One particular - which comes from towards the end of the alphabet - hasn''t occurred at all over the last month of Wordles.
Weve developed some Wordle suggestions to help you get closer to your target, as well as left a list of recent solutions from the last few weeks to provide some inspiration if youre is stuck.
Clues and hints for Today''''s Wordle Answer
When youre really struggling with a tough Wordle, it can leave you worrying about everything. Why spend your precious time faking over something so trivial, and is all this even real anyway? What does real actually mean?
Here are a few Wordle advices to you in the midst of an all-encompassing existential crisis.
Your key to Puzzle 486 is:
- The answer contains two different vowels in the first and third positions
- If you broke up with your husband or wife, you might called them by the word spelled out by the first two letters
- The last two letters spell out a shortening of street
If you need some new ideas to incorporate into your assumptions, why not take a look at this list of recent Wordle solutions from over the last 30 days. Even though words only ever come up once in Wordle, the same sorts of letters and patterns of letters appear time-and-again. So if youre trying to come up with something good, why not try something from the last few weeks?
- #456 - Stick - September 18
- #457 - Trice - September 19
- #458 - Alike - September 20
- #459 - Recap - September 21
- #460 - Saint - September 22
- #461 - Glory - September 23
- #462 - Grate - September 24
- #463 - Admit - September 25
- #464 - Brisk - September 26
- #465 - Soggy - September 27
- #466 - Usurp - September 28
- #467 - Scald - September 29
- #468 - Scorn - September 30
- #469 - Leave - October 1
- #470 - Twine - October 2
- #471 - Sting - October 3
- #472 - Bough - October 4
- #473 - Marsh - October 5
- #474 - Sloth - October 6
- #475 - Dandy - October 7
- #476 - Vigor - October 8
- #477 - Howdy - October 9
- #478 - Enjoy - October 10
- #479 - Valid - October 11
- #480 - Ionic - October 12
- #481 - Equal - October 13
- #482 - Floor - October 14
- #483 - Catch - October 15
- #484 - Spade - October 16
- #485 - Stein - October 17
Todays Wordle Answer October 18th
Hehe, the answer to Wordle is still available.
The word exist existed came to life in about the 17th Century, according to the French word exister. This resulted in the Latin word exister, which refered to stepping out, emerging, or appearing.
This implies that the actual use of the word exist - where something is present in corporeal reality - as a metaphor. That by existing something is stepping out and can be seen.
Ironically, the 17th Century is relatively late for a word like exist to arise, and Middle English up until that point had used a word iben - from the Germanic roots of be - to refer to the concept of existence.
Consider these seven Wordle alternatives for your next challenge.