If you can believe that the answer from theWordle today for October 18th and 2022 is for real, then you are already on the correct track.
While the word in Puzzle 486 is quite existential, it''s something that everyone''s knowledge of doing - you don''t have to have a choice, frankly. After all.
Today''s word is quite difficult to make use of, for a couple of reasons. First, it''s a vowel-initial word, and words with a vowel at the start are always susceptible to make you waste at least one guess fiddling with the letters.
Next, there are other difficult consonants to hunt down. One particular, which comes from towards the end of the alphabet, hasn''t appeared in the last month of Wordles.
Weve developed some Wordle suggestions to give you a few clues, as well as left a list of recent solutions from over the last few weeks to help you get you closer to the target.
Clues and hints for Today''''s Wordle Answer
When youre really struggling with a tough Wordle, it can leave you worrying about everything. Why spend your precious time frowning over something so trivial, and is all this even real anyway? What does it really mean?
Here are a few Wordle tips to help you out into the dismal midst of an all-encompassing existential crisis.
Your clues for Puzzle 486 are:
- The answer contains two different vowels in the first and third positions
- If you broke up with your husband or wife, you might called them by the word spelled out by the first two letters
- The last two letters spell out a shortening of street
If you are looking for some new ideas to incorporate into your guessing, why not take a look at this list of recent Wordle solutions from over the last 30 days. Even if words only come up once in Wordle, the same kinds of letters and patterns of letters appear time-and-again. So if you are struggling to come up with something, why not try something from the last few weeks?
- #456 - Stick - September 18
- #457 - Trice - September 19
- #458 - Alike - September 20
- #459 - Recap - September 21
- #460 - Saint - September 22
- #461 - Glory - September 23
- #462 - Grate - September 24
- #463 - Admit - September 25
- #464 - Brisk - September 26
- #465 - Soggy - September 27
- #466 - Usurp - September 28
- #467 - Scald - September 29
- #468 - Scorn - September 30
- #469 - Leave - October 1
- #470 - Twine - October 2
- #471 - Sting - October 3
- #472 - Bough - October 4
- #473 - Marsh - October 5
- #474 - Sloth - October 6
- #475 - Dandy - October 7
- #476 - Vigor - October 8
- #477 - Howdy - October 9
- #478 - Enjoy - October 10
- #479 - Valid - October 11
- #480 - Ionic - October 12
- #481 - Equal - October 13
- #482 - Floor - October 14
- #483 - Catch - October 15
- #484 - Spade - October 16
- #485 - Stein - October 17
Todays Wordle Answer October 18th
The answer to Wordle today is available.
The French word exister came to life in the 17th century. This ultimately came from the Latin word exister, which referred to leaving, forming, or appearing.
The actual use of the word exists as a metaphor - where something is present in corporeal reality -. That by existing something is stepping out and can be seen.
Ironically, the 17th Century is relatively late for a word like exist to surface, and Middle English up until that point had used a word iben - from the Germanic root of be - to refer to the concept of existence.
Take a look at these seven Wordle alternatives for your next challenge.