If you think that today''s TheWordle answer for October 18th and 2022 is for real, then you''re already on the right track.
While the word in Puzzle 486 is quite existential, it''s something that everyone has experience of doing - you cannot have a choice, really. After all.
Today''s word is a vowel-initial word, and words with a vowel at the start are liable to make you waste at least one guess fiddling with letters.
There are a few difficult consonants to search for. One in particular - which comes from towards the end of the alphabet - hasn''t appeared at all in the last month of Wordles.
Weve created some Wordle suggestions to provide you with a couple of suggestions, as well as left a list of recent solutions from the past few weeks to give you some help if youre stuck.
Clues and hints for Today''''s Wordle Answer
When youre really struggling with a tough Wordle, it can leave you wondering about what you should do. Why spend your precious time frowning over something so trivial, and is all of this even real anyway? What does real actually mean?
Here are a few Wordle examples to help you navigate the midst of an all-encompassing existential crisis.
The following are some clues for Puzzle 486.
- The answer contains two different vowels in the first and third positions
- If you broke up with your husband or wife, you might called them by the word spelled out by the first two letters
- The last two letters spell out a shortening of street
If you want to add some additional ideas into your guessing, why not take a look at this list of recent Wordle solutions from the last 30 days. Even though words only come up once in Wordle, the same kinds of letters and patterns of letters appear time-and-again. So if you are looking for something new, why not try something from the last few weeks?
- #456 - Stick - September 18
- #457 - Trice - September 19
- #458 - Alike - September 20
- #459 - Recap - September 21
- #460 - Saint - September 22
- #461 - Glory - September 23
- #462 - Grate - September 24
- #463 - Admit - September 25
- #464 - Brisk - September 26
- #465 - Soggy - September 27
- #466 - Usurp - September 28
- #467 - Scald - September 29
- #468 - Scorn - September 30
- #469 - Leave - October 1
- #470 - Twine - October 2
- #471 - Sting - October 3
- #472 - Bough - October 4
- #473 - Marsh - October 5
- #474 - Sloth - October 6
- #475 - Dandy - October 7
- #476 - Vigor - October 8
- #477 - Howdy - October 9
- #478 - Enjoy - October 10
- #479 - Valid - October 11
- #480 - Ionic - October 12
- #481 - Equal - October 13
- #482 - Floor - October 14
- #483 - Catch - October 15
- #484 - Spade - October 16
- #485 - Stein - October 17
Todays Wordle Answer October 18th
The answer to Wordle today is unknown.
In the 17th Century, the French word exister first established the word exist (see what I did there). This ultimately came from the Latin word existere, which referred to stepping out, emerging, or appearing.
This means you may see the current usage of the word exist as a metaphor. That by existing something is stepping out and can be seen.
Ironically, the 17th Century is relatively late for a word like exist to be introduced, and Middle English till that point had used a word iben - from the Germanic root of be - to refer to the notion of existence.
Take a look at these seven Wordle alternatives for your next challenge.