If you can believe that the answer from TheWordle today for October 18th and 2022 is for real, then you are already on the right track.
While the word in Puzzle 486 is very existential, it''s something that everyone has learned to do - you just haven''t had a choice, nevertheless. After all, you are alive.
The present word, according to Wordle, is tricky for a couple of reasons: first, it''s a vowel-initial word, and words with a vowel at the start are always susceptible to you to waste at least one guess fiddling with the letters.
Next, there are another dangerous consonants to investigate. One particular - which comes from towards the end of the alphabet - hasn''t come up at all in the last month of Wordles.
Weve developed some Wordle hints to give you a couple of ideas, as well as left a list of recent solutions from within the last few weeks to give you some motivation if youre is stuck.
Clues and hints for Today''''s Wordle Answer
When youre really dealing with a tough Wordle, it may leave you questioning the value of everything. Why spend your precious time frowning over something so trivial, and is all this even real anyway? What does real actually mean?
Here are a few Wordle tips to help you out of the gaping midst of an all-encompassing existential crisis.
Puzzle 486''s key words are:
- The answer contains two different vowels in the first and third positions
- If you broke up with your husband or wife, you might called them by the word spelled out by the first two letters
- The last two letters spell out a shortening of street
If you want some new ideas to incorporate into your guessing, why not take a look at this list of recent Wordle solutions from over the last 30 days. Even though words only ever come up once in Wordle, the same kinds of letters and patterns of letters appear time-and-again. So if youre trying to come up with something good, why not try something from the last few weeks?
- #456 - Stick - September 18
- #457 - Trice - September 19
- #458 - Alike - September 20
- #459 - Recap - September 21
- #460 - Saint - September 22
- #461 - Glory - September 23
- #462 - Grate - September 24
- #463 - Admit - September 25
- #464 - Brisk - September 26
- #465 - Soggy - September 27
- #466 - Usurp - September 28
- #467 - Scald - September 29
- #468 - Scorn - September 30
- #469 - Leave - October 1
- #470 - Twine - October 2
- #471 - Sting - October 3
- #472 - Bough - October 4
- #473 - Marsh - October 5
- #474 - Sloth - October 6
- #475 - Dandy - October 7
- #476 - Vigor - October 8
- #477 - Howdy - October 9
- #478 - Enjoy - October 10
- #479 - Valid - October 11
- #480 - Ionic - October 12
- #481 - Equal - October 13
- #482 - Floor - October 14
- #483 - Catch - October 15
- #484 - Spade - October 16
- #485 - Stein - October 17
Todays Wordle Answer October 18th
The answer to Wordle is currently available.
In the seventeenth century, the French word exister came to exist (see what I did there) and this later came from the Latin word existere, which referred to stepping out, becoming or appearing.
This means that the modern use of the word exist as a metaphor. That by existing something is stepping out and can be seen.
Ironically, the 17th Century is relatively late for a word like exist to arise, and Middle English until that point had used a word iben - from the Germanic root of be - to refer to the notion of existence.
Take a look at these seven Wordle alternatives for your next challenge!