If you consider the TheWordle answer today for the 18th and 2022 for real, then it''s already on the right path.
While the word in Puzzle 486 is quite existential, it''s something that everybody has an interest in doing - you have no choice, too. After all, you are alive.
From a Wordle perspective, today''s word is difficult for a variety of reasons: first, its a vowel-initial word, and words with a vowel at the start are always liable to prevent you from using letters.
There are also several tricky consonants to hunt down. One particular - which comes from towards the end of the alphabet - hasn''t discovered in the last month of Wordles.
Weve developed several Wordle suggestions to provide a few clues, as well as left a list of recent solutions from across the last few weeks to help you get closer to the goal.
Clues and hints for Today''''s Wordle Answer
When you''re really struggling with a tough Wordle, it may leave you wondering what matters. Why spend your precious time liking something too trivial, and is all this even real anyway? What does real actually mean?
Here are a few Wordle hints to help you overcome the gaping realm of an all-encompassing existential crisis.
Your clues for Puzzle 486 are:
- The answer contains two different vowels in the first and third positions
- If you broke up with your husband or wife, you might called them by the word spelled out by the first two letters
- The last two letters spell out a shortening of street
If you want to get some new ideas into your guessing, why not take a look at this list of recent Wordle solutions from the past 30 days. Even if words only come up once in Wordle, the same kinds of letters appear time-and-again. Why not try something from the last few weeks?
- #456 - Stick - September 18
- #457 - Trice - September 19
- #458 - Alike - September 20
- #459 - Recap - September 21
- #460 - Saint - September 22
- #461 - Glory - September 23
- #462 - Grate - September 24
- #463 - Admit - September 25
- #464 - Brisk - September 26
- #465 - Soggy - September 27
- #466 - Usurp - September 28
- #467 - Scald - September 29
- #468 - Scorn - September 30
- #469 - Leave - October 1
- #470 - Twine - October 2
- #471 - Sting - October 3
- #472 - Bough - October 4
- #473 - Marsh - October 5
- #474 - Sloth - October 6
- #475 - Dandy - October 7
- #476 - Vigor - October 8
- #477 - Howdy - October 9
- #478 - Enjoy - October 10
- #479 - Valid - October 11
- #480 - Ionic - October 12
- #481 - Equal - October 13
- #482 - Floor - October 14
- #483 - Catch - October 15
- #484 - Spade - October 16
- #485 - Stein - October 17
Todays Wordle Answer October 18th
He has a valid answer to Wordle.
The French word exister derived in the seventeenth century the word exister. This ultimately came from the Latin word exister, which referred to stepping out, emerging, or appearing.
This means that the modern use of the word exists - where something is present in the corporeal world - as a metaphor. That by existing something is stepping out and can be seen.
Ironically, the 17th Century is relatively late for a word like exist to appear, and Middle English had up until that point used a word iben - from the Germanic root of be - to refer to the concept of existence.
Consider these seven Wordle alternatives for your next challenge!