Dark Phantasma, a JapanesePokemon TCG set, will be released in Japan on Wednesday, as long as imported goods are expected for intentional collectors who purchase Japanese sets. This Zoroark-themed set will also include cards with certain Hisuian species in their Shiny counterpart, along with a unique reverse holo pattern.
This is what you should know aboutDark Phantasma:
- Hisuian Zoroark makes its debut as a holo rare, V, and VSTAR. This is the mascot VSTAR of the set.
- Other VSTARs inDark Phantasma include Magnezone VSTAR and Hisuian Goodra VSTAR.
- Pokemon-V in this set include Hisuian Electrode, Magnezone, Enamorous, Gallade, Goodra, and Hisuian Zoroark.
- Radiant Pokemon return and include Gallade, Steelix, and Hisuian Sneasler.
- This set will include Character Rares and Character Super Rares in the Secret Rare section, which we will likely see in an English-language Trainer Gallery subset in Sword & Shield Lost Origin, coming in Summer 2022. CRs and CSRs include Pikachu Character Rare, Hisuian Arcanine Character Rare, Spiritomb Character Rare, Gengar Character Rare, Enamorous V Character Super Rare, and likely more.
The next English-language set, Sword & Shield Lost Origin, will likely include new Dark Phantasma cards as well as updates on all Pokemon TCG here at Bleeding Cool.
Have you enjoyed this? Please share your thoughts on social media!